HRESULT VarXor ( LPVARIANT pVarLeft, LPVARIANT pVarRight, LPVARIANT pVarOut )
Perform a logical exclusive-or (XOR) operation on two variants.
|pVarRight||[In]||Variant to XOR with pVarLeft.|
|pVarOut||[Out]||Destination for XOR result.|
Success: S_OK. pVarOut contains the result of the operation with its type taken from the table below).
Failure: An HRESULT error code indicating the error.
- Neither pVarLeft or pVarRight are modified by this function.
- This function does not process by-reference variants.
- Input types of VT_BSTR may be numeric strings or boolean text.
- The type of result stored in pVarOut depends on the types of pVarLeft and pVarRight, and will be one of VT_UI1, VT_I2, VT_I4, VT_I8, VT_BOOL, or VT_NULL if the function succeeds.
- Type promotion is inconsistent and as a result certain combinations of values will return DISP_E_OVERFLOW even when they could be represented. This matches the behaviour of native oleaut32.
Declared in "oleauto.h". https://source.winehq.org/source/include/oleauto.h
Implemented in "dlls/oleaut32/variant.c". https://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/oleaut32/variant.c
Debug channel "variant".
Copyright © 2021 The Wine Project. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Visit WineHQ for license details. Generated Jun 2021.